Carnivore Stuffing / Dressing Recipe Zero Carbs
A Thanksgiving stuffing or dressing recipe for your Carnivore Diet
- 4 cups Crushed Pork Rinds measure after crushing
- 1 lbs Cooked Ground Pork or Sausage drained
- 1 lbs Cooked Ground Beef drained
- 4 oz Melted Butter 1 stick
- 2 large Eggs Slightly beaten
- 1 cup Broth
- Salt, Pepper and Poultry Seasoning to Taste
Pre-heat your oven to 400° f
If your pork rinds aren’t crushed already, do that now. Measure the 4 cups AFTER you crush, not before. You can buy these ready made by Porking King Good
To your crushed pork rinds add your drained ground pork (or sausage) and drained ground beef. Mix.
Now add your 2 slightly beaten eggs. Mix again.
Mix in melted butter.
Mix in your broth (if you want a dryer stuffing you can use less broth).
Once all the ingredients are fully incorporated spread the mixture into your baking dish or cast iron skillet. Use a spoon to make sure everything is evenly distributed.
Bake at 400° f for about 30 minutes.
Raise the oven temp to broil and brown the carnivore stuffing another 2 – 3 minutes until the top is a deep golden brown.